| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Breves in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 133.9mm (5.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Breves July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Breves, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Breves:
- St Georges, French Guiana - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) NNW
- Macapa, Brazil - 201 kms (124.9 miles) NNW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) W
- Obidos, Brazil - 560 kms (348 miles) W
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 401.6 kms (249.6 miles) W
- Santarem, Brazil - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) W
- Belterra, Brazil - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) WSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) SW
- Itaituba, Brazil - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) WSW
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 575 kms (357.3 miles) SSW
- Soure, Brazil - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) ENE
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) E
- Belem, Brazil - 225.7 kms (140.2 miles) E
- Turiacu, Brazil - 565 kms (351.1 miles) E
- Sao Luis, Brazil - 693.6 kms (431 miles) E
- Tucurui, Brazil - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) SSE
- Ze Doca, Brazil - 594.5 kms (369.4 miles) ESE
- Maraba, Brazil - 433.7 kms (269.5 miles) SSE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 541.1 kms (336.3 miles) SE
- Grajau, Brazil - 640.1 kms (397.8 miles) SE